- Adobo pork chops with garlic citrus mojo and rice
- Citrus ginger tuna ceviche
- Malaysian style red snapper with green curry
- Shark, chicken and steak satays with spicy orange peanut dipping sauce
- Tomato gazpacho salad with orange chilli shrimp
- Crab Toasts
- Seared Cointreau Cured Hudson Valley Foie Gras
- Chilean sea bass
- Diver Scallops on Wheat Crackers with Cointreau
- Bittersweet Glazed Duck
- Lobster and foie gras à l'orange
Sauteed black pepper strawberries and marmalade
½ tablespoon salted butter
½ table spoon brown sugar
1 ½ lbs strawberries, cleaned and quartered
½ vanila bean, split
1 pinch cracked black pepper
½ bunch fresh mint, stemmed and roughly chopped
½ cup Cointreau
1 tablespoon brown sugar
Cracked black pepper
1. To make the marmalade, in a small saucepan over medium heat, combine Cointreau and 1tablespoon brown sugar. Reduce to 1/8 cup. Set aside.
2. Heat butter in medium saucepan. When melted, add brown sugar and cook until lightly caramelized, about three minutes.
3. Saute the strawberries and vanilla bean with the caramel for 15 seconds. Add a pinch of black pepper cook for 30 more seconds.
4. Finally, add the fresh mint and transfer to serving dishes. Garnish each dish with 1 tablespoon crème fraiche and cracked black pepper. Drizzle warm Cointreau marmalade on top. Serve immediately.