- Adobo pork chops with garlic citrus mojo and rice
- Citrus ginger tuna ceviche
- Malaysian style red snapper with green curry
- Shark, chicken and steak satays with spicy orange peanut dipping sauce
- Tomato gazpacho salad with orange chilli shrimp
- Crab Toasts
- Seared Cointreau Cured Hudson Valley Foie Gras
- Chilean sea bass
- Diver Scallops on Wheat Crackers with Cointreau
- Bittersweet Glazed Duck
- Lobster and foie gras à l'orange
Shark, chicken and steak satays with spicy orange peanut dipping sauce
2 Mako shark fillets (if unavailable, use swordfish)
1 whole boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 ½ lbs. flank steak, cut across the grain
2 Tbsps. chopped fresh parsley
½ cup olive oil
2 Tbsps. Thai green curry paste
1 Tbsp. Indian yellow curry
¾ cup coconut milk
2 Tbsps. soy sauce
½ cup mirin
1 cup creamy peanut butter, freshly ground
2 Tbsp. tamarind juice
1 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. Cointreau
Baby pea shoots
1. Cut each meat/fish across the grain into long pieces to skewer, about 3” X 1”.
2. Make 3 separate marinades. For the mako, combine parsley, olive oil and 1 Tbsp. Thai green curry paste. For the chicken, combine Indian yellow curry and ½ cup coconut milk. For the steak, combine soy sauce and mirin. Marinate while preparing the grill and making the sauce.
3. Make dipping sauce by combining peanut butter, 1 Tbsp. Thai green curry paste, ¼ cup coconut milk, tamarind juice, sugar and Cointreau.
4. Skewer and grill satays
5. Garnish with baby pea shoots and edible flowers.