- Adobo pork chops with garlic citrus mojo and rice
- Citrus ginger tuna ceviche
- Malaysian style red snapper with green curry
- Shark, chicken and steak satays with spicy orange peanut dipping sauce
- Tomato gazpacho salad with orange chilli shrimp
- Crab Toasts
- Seared Cointreau Cured Hudson Valley Foie Gras
- Chilean sea bass
- Diver Scallops on Wheat Crackers with Cointreau
- Bittersweet Glazed Duck
- Lobster and foie gras à l'orange
Prosecco zepolas with dark hazelnut chocolate
5 oz. bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
¼ cup hazelnuts, chopped
2 Tbsps. heavy cream
¼ cup Cointreau
1 Tbsp. sugar
2 Tbsps. each of freshly squeezed lemon and lime juices
¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
zest of 1 orange
canola oil for frying
2 cups boxed beignet or doughnut mix
Prosecco, about 7 oz., to be used as a leavener
all-purpose flour for rolling dough
2 Tbsps. sesame seeds, toasted
1. Make a thick ganache by stirring together chocolate, hazelnuts and cream over a double boiler on medium-low heat. Fill pastry bag with chocolate and attach a small round tip.
2. For the syrup, reduce Cointreau, sugar, juices and zest.
3. Heat oil to about 370°F. Make dough according to package directions, substituting Prosecco for water. Form 2” by 1” shapes of dough and fry about 8-10 seconds or until lightly browned on each side.
4. When cooled, pipe chocolate mixture into center of zepolas. Drizzle top with syrup. Garnish with sesame seeds.